October 6, October 20
- 215 church executives, 172 senior minsters, 24 youth ministers, and 20 music ministers added to existing church records.
- 20,000 new professions were added and over 500,000 existing records were updated and/or verified through medical directory data.
- 1,195 physician ages, 1,745 medical schools attended, 1,951 graduation years, and 1,247 board certifications added to the database.
- Added date of birth data for 10.8 million people, resulting in a net of 3.7 million households with date of birth data.
- Presence of children indicator added to 1.8 million households.
- Voter registration data added for Arkansas, Alaska, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, and Michigan. This included 438,000 political party affiliations and 139,000 dates of birth.